Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Harry Potter Deathly Hallows !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


OK so in honor of the HP7 movie I have changed my background!! I am so excited to you have no idea :D My wonderful sister Morgan and her awesome sister-in-law got me a ticket to see it HP7 at 5 o'clock in the 18th!!!!!!! This is my ticket !! I wish I were in Gryffindor, but I would rather be in Slytherin than in Hufflepuff. I mean come on wouldn't you rather be cunning than a just average, because I would :)

And that's the first part of the night, after going to see HP7 at 5, me and my little sister Makall are going to the midnight premiere!!!!! That means I get to see HP7 twice in the same night!!!!! Many of you are thinking that that is just crazy to see the same movie less than 24 hours apart. But what kind of fan would I be if I did not go at midnight, and who would pass up a chance to see HP7 early. But any way Makall and I went and got HP shirts to wear when we go see the movie,
The Hogwarts crest is mine. 

And the Good vs Evil is Makalls.

Me and Makall are going to get a treat before and then go see the movie, she says that she wants to switch seats with my cousin who's family is seeing HP7 at the same time, and in the same theater. But I will have already seen it so I wont be as excited. But I will still be excited because it is Harry Potter. 

Alright now lets be a bit more serious. The media and many people are blowing the whole nudity issue way out of proportion. First of all its PG-13 so there can be no full nudity at all, or sex scene. Second I have done research (but don't quote me on this) and all it is is shoulder up on Hermione and you see Harrys bare chest. And third this is Utah so any rumor gets blown way out of proportion. The director (David Yates) knew that kids would go see this and there is nothing in the movie I don't think he would show he wouldn't show his kids.

But any way I am so excited to see HP7 and will show you my pictures from that night on a later post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online