Monday, January 3, 2011

Year Run Through

Ok am I  the only one who feels that the year just flew by !? I mean seriously where the heck did all the time go ? 2010 brought about the end of my public education and the end of my childhood :( In January I did my last music review in high school called Aint we got fun.March my last big school musical Wedding Singer which I had a lead in. Then my last dinner theater Cinderella which was my favorite show by far. Wow most the highlights of my senior year involved plays go figure :)
After all the shows I finally graduated from High School with honors, and then went strait to Oregon to help my sister and her new husband move. After the longest car ride ever my sister got married, it was so fun and exciting we were all so happy for Kate to find some one, he is rather odd but we still love him :)





Then a fun filled summer of Disney land camping and work what more could a girl want ! After that I had to grow up and got my first real job as a CNA, not so fun but at least I got payed. In october my family went to virginia and had a really fun vacation! Then Brynlees first birthday, and thats when I decided to move in with my sister up in Oregon. and at the end of the year there was a great thanksgiving dinner and a great Christmas! And know here I sit in my new house in Medford Oregon waiting to see what new thinsgs will happen this year !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online