Thursday, March 17, 2011

I Am A Terrible Blogger


Ok so first of all I am a terrible blogger (as the title says). I have been here for 3 months and have not posted once! So here is a recap of the past three months involving mostly friends and pictures of my room (which I forgot to take before I left for home so I will upload those later).
Alright so I attend the singles ward up here and hang out mainly with two really awesome girls named Brook and Kellie . This is a picture of us on Valentine’s Day at our FHE (Family Home Evening) which was a guy serve girl dinner. Sorry my eyes are closed but this is the only picture I have of us L I really should remember to take my own pictures.
I just finished my first real term of collage today, and I will most definitely not miss that class ever!!!! I am kinda mad that I only got to take one class this term but next term I will be taking…wait for it… 2 classes (Yeah I know that that really isn’t a lot but hey its better than just one really stupid math class) !!!!
I will repost this soon with pictures of my room and sisters house when I go back from spring break, so I will update it then. See  ya :) (Ya it was super short, but only because my life is so dang boring!!!!!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online