Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Home part 2 Best Spring Break Ever!!!!! (P.S my camera apparently deleted all my pictures so I will be using substitutes to replace them)


Ok so after my adventure in the Portland airport I got on my plane and flew home!!! Now I was to freaked out to sleep in the airport so I thought that I would just sleep on the plane, but sadly there were more creepers there so I didn’t get any sleep at all in 24 hours. But when I got home my wonderful mom picked me up and I went home and saw my dad and my puppy!!! After breakfast and hugs I took a nap (so un like me right J), and when I woke up I found Brynlee, and Morgan!!!!!!(In other word I was asleep and Morgan came over and woke me up with Brynlee, but I am not complaining)

Then we went to lunch with Makall, at Fiesta Guadalajara, and came back home and slept some more (Hey I was really tired  “And I am tired” sorry song reference and inside joke). But anyway that night I spent the night at Morgans house and Devin and Rachel came over and we watched some movies and played so games, It was super fun!! On Friday night me and my friends went to see MaKalls show The Drowsy Chaperone, it was so good!!!! 

My favorite part was when the man in the chair says “You think to you self “Who are you?” “Who are you?” And then one day you say it out loud “Who are you?” Oh that is my favorite line from the show, I really enjoyed seeing my friends again and I cant wait to see them again!! Over the next few day I hung out with my mom and Morgan, we made crafts, and Brynlee got sick and was really loopy when we gave Dimetapp (She also got me sick which sucks so bad L) But over all I had a really fun time and I cant wait till the summer when I am moving home (Whoa 12 weeks  !!! )

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online